Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Road Trips With Buffalo Dave

I created this website  / blog to organize pictures and information from my road trips.

I have an index of the travel TV specials, travel books and guides I have created and more trips at: BuffaloDaveTravel.blogspot.com

Northern Cascades National Park Washington

My first road trip listed on this site is a trip from California to and thru Canada and back.  This was a month long trip. See all the pictures and information for the 
CALIFORNIA to CANADA trip - click here
Mono Lake - First stop - dispersed camped here.
Hike to Cascades Pass with my fiddle

Washington Pass with my family


Whistler Canada

The Chief - Canada
Up on The Chief



Lots more pictures and information about traveling from California to Canada is at this link - click here



I have a San Bernardino Mountains Snow Trip – Southern California.  This was a short day trip with sledding.

 











More trips videos and TV specials are listed at BuffaloDaveTravel.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment